Search This Blog

Today Motorcycle
Motorcycle

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chemical engineering


I have a little secret most of you probably didn’t know about me. I don’t mean to boast, but felt it was time to share with some of you who have been reading my blog quite some time now that I started studying this quite early on in life and have been fortunate enough to have gained a chemical engineering background.

With this being said; One of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine, whisky, brandy, and other similar liquids into a chemical compound mixture of H2O (NH2), 2CO (urea), NaCl (sodium chloride), and a number of other dissolved salts and organic compounds, which is my friends, "Urine".

Good day and cheers mates!

“Pee”.S.,

I’d stay and chat, but I gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.

Is it Friday yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment